Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

So I'm on a break from school work (ugh!) so I decided to just do a quicc update. First off, happy Easter to everybody! It's a strange idea to celebrate the death of someone but the real idea behind it is awesome!
In other news.....I'm in a world of mess! Personal life is in such disarray. I can't wait until this mess is over! School is a hot ghetto mess too. This damn stats class is killer. Trying to find a job is mess and just life in general is crazy. This world is a mess. Why are people od'n because people are being creative and expressing their inner selves? Ugh!
I'm randomly ranting b/c I can't really say what I wanna say: I think I'm falling in love and it's scary. He's managed to get pass my walls and show me that people aren't always so bad. I'm so damn scared but I'm working on me. I can't wait til this is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment