Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Who am I?

So watching the Best Man and it has been thinking: when it's all said and done, who am I? To most people I'm just that weird girl who no one is quite sure how to take but to my true friends, how can you define me? I can give everyone the basics but who can read between the lines?
Honestly, I have very few friends and way too many associates. My friends love me flaws and all and enjoy my company (even though they might shouldn't) and my associates are the ones quicc to turn away. SMH. But here are the basics for everyone:
Name: Candace Alesia
Birthdate: Jan. 15, 1991
Hometown: You've never heard of it, 252, NC
Sexual orientation: Straight (for everyone who loves to say I'm gay or w/e, I'm straight as hell)
Relationship status: Single
That's all that most people know and that's all they need to know. But it seems like lately, more people actually think they can say what they want about me. Formspring isn't gonna protect you and just by not putting your name, it shows how scared you are. SMH. Sometimes I think the question isn't who am I but who are YOU to be in my business when you don't know me?
Ci

No comments:

Post a Comment