Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quite upset

So, I've been thinking bout the people I hang out with. I love em all in a way but certain ones bother me b/c the never seem to think about how they act towards people. Yes, you look pretty on the outside but your inside, fucced up. I'm not tryna be mean or anything but damn! You slaying yourself by not realizing that the things coming out of your mouth affect how people act towards you. Then people who don't know the people like I do get in it and start hating on me. Pure bullshit. I def don't have time for it. Truly, hate me, talk about me, don't talk to me, I don't care. It's over for me b/c I have to deal with these people more than you do. Smh.
In other concerns, this health care ish has reached a new level. Disagree with the president, ok. Never treat him like he's some dumb kid! Disrespect. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment