Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome back!/DRAMA

So classes started today (my weekend was wayyyy too short but I enjoyed every minute of it!). I have NO cute guys (even though there are more on campus) in my classes so far which works b/c I'll be less shy and more focused. Plus a boo right now is kinda a want not a need.
But the drama continues b/c the same bs that happened before is continuing but not with me. So happy bout that b/c it shows that I wasn't the one in the wrong (go me!) But I don't stress it b/c what's the point of worrying about drama?
Oh, I don't have a boo/bae/baby/babe/anything b/c I realized Huey treats me like I'm always gonna be around which I'm not and Sweetz's occupation is too complex for me right now so single life is where it's at.
Alesia

No comments:

Post a Comment