Ok so on twitter last night, there was a #TT called Advice for freshmen. I figured that it would be a pretty good monthly post so here it goes. It'll be 6 pretty basic things that freshmen seem not remember.
1. Don't forget the reason why you're there.
2. Don't stress the little things because in the end they don't matter.
3. If you don't get involved, you won't enjoy the experience.
4. Don't take an online class for math. It's not too good.
5. Budget your refund check and/or job check otherwise you'll be broke sooner than you know.