Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Natural?

As most anybody knows, I don't use a relaxer in my hair. I'm "natural" or I thought I was. According to  a lot of naturals, I'm not natural because I don't use all natural products.....I'm a college student.....I'm broke. I'll use w/e I can to make my hair grow b/c I like to eat and shop too. Smh. Me personally, if I had enough tolerance, patience and understanding, I'd rock some kinky twists or something b/c my fro is having "I wanna piss u all the way off!" moment.
Main point: I'm natural. I'm also someone who uses store products b/c she doesn't have money, time or energy to mix her own products. I also can't keep paying shipping for stuff and that may or may not work.
Alesia

No comments:

Post a Comment