Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stuck in the middle....without you

I'm stuck in hell.
Really there's nothing to do here back in the 252 and I'm here til Jan 8th. SOOOO ready to leave. It's like everybody's gay, married, locked up or having kids. It's so freaking annoying. Let's add to the fact that the dude I like, wants "time". What does that mean?! I know I'm not perfect but if you can't handle me at my worst, why should you talk to me at my best? It's so freaking stupid to not talk to me about things that I've done that annoy you and you just chose to freeze me out.
Yes I'm mad.
At least my hair's growing but b/c I'm in the 252, everybody has decided it's nappy and I need to do something about it. Fuck that. I'm just tired of it all really. -_-
Ci

No comments:

Post a Comment