Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm bacckkk!

Sorry I was gone for so long!
School has been hella hectic between classes, homework, clubs, friends, etc. But I'm back again. Ya'll can ignore the video that I uploaded b/c that was for a class. *whew* Spanish and my King Arthur class are over for now! *happy dance* Sooo ready for these lovely exams so I can chill....in between this job thing which I hope turns into part time so I can get my apartment. I offically hate campus living. :(
Anywho
I'll be back later with a longer post about everything that's been going on lately because A) I need to go to class and B) the people who need a computer are looking like they're gonna attack me!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment