Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta vent

I don't do this often enough I guess which is probably why I have so many damn issues. Quite honestly, if I were to talk about my emotions, it'd freak people out b/c most forget I even have the damn things. But here we go (disclaimer: if you really don't wanna know, don't read the rest of this)
Respecting me will get you further. Yes I call you out ya name but I do it playfully and I stop when you ask me to. Talking shit will get ya ass kicked and make me mess up my nails which I don't wanna do. Respecting me also means letting me do me and enjoy my life rather than pass judgments when you don't know what's really going on. This also means that if we were ever really cool, you could come to me bout shit and let it lie. Rather than do that, you wanna talk shit and say you're too grown to talk shit. It's ok. Not worried about it anymore. Honestly, half the shit you people do bothers me and that's why I don't associate with you anymore.
Don't try to play me because I'm not stupid. I know how the game works and I can play it better than you.
Happiness in my life doesn't come around often enough that I'll let people fuck it up. Remember that.
If I call you a friend & treat you like one, act like one and don't get mad when I tell you how I feel. There's a reason I rarely tell people how I feel and it's because they don't know how to take it. Honestly, I just wish people could see themselves through my eyes. It'd save me a lot of trouble.
And I know I'm not perfect but I try to be a good person when most people aren't so if I'm making the effort, why can't ya'll?

No comments:

Post a Comment