Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lesi on relationships

I've come to the conclusion that I don't do relationships well. Why? Cause I really don't give a fucx bout most things. If you treat me right and don't b.s., we're good. Most guys don't get that and in fact, hate it. If you wanna go out w/ ya friends, cool. Ima be with my girls and party or w/e. If you wanna watch the game, Ima be there cause you know, I like the game too. Most importantly, I <3 video games. Don't judge me. Honestly, if I could find a dude that's a good dude and don't be on that shit, we good.
I don't know how many times I have to say it though: YOU SHOULD THANK THE EXES FOR MAKING THE DUDE YOU WITH (if he treat you right) THAT DUDE. Don't be a hater and don't be a bitch. She's the reason he's good to you and the reason you're with him. It's just doing too much if you gonna hate b/c she's trying to be happy in a new relationship.
Mainly, don't settle when it comes to a relationship. When he starts treating you like shit, you dip. There's no point in settling for less than you deserve when you deserve to be happy.
Lesi

No comments:

Post a Comment