Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hate that I love you

How is it even possible that I'm considering going back to my ex? maybe it's because I still do & always love him. The kind of love we have is not good nor is it particularly functional. *sigh* But he makes me remember what it is to love and how it felt to just be myself with a guy w/ no walls, no boundaries. We've been talking lately and  it seems like we could make it work. It would be awesome to move past the hurt and pain and everything else but can we? And if we do, where will that leave Huey and I?
Huey is the kinda dude I could grow to love but he has so many damn walls that he's a damn male me. That's too much for one person! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment