Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deeper than you know

I was reading my formspring this morning and I realized that I'm actually growing up. Half of the questions usually would've gotten an "I wanna beat your ass. What's your name so I can do it?" but I didn't. I actually tried to be nice which is strange for me. This actually shows that I'm growing even though Sunday night showed that I still have some way to go.
Sunday night, the ex came back into my life w/ the same old bullshit about how horrible I am. I don't have time for it anymore. He's a past mistake and I've grown from it. But I digress.
It's time for me to step my game up. Seriously, I think I need to start back writing my poetry b/c it keeps my focus. I'm out tho!
Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment