Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Julian

Ok so a few weeks ago, I go to the club and meet this dude. I text him b/c I was bored and we started chilling. First questions I always ask: are you straight, do you have a girl, do you have kids, crazy exes, facebook, etc just in case. This dude lies and says he's straight, single and off the grid. Strike one. Then I start to think, he lying. My homegirl tells me, he's lying.
So today, I'm getting dms from this guy and I look him up on Facebook. Low and behold: I find Mr. Julian on Facebook! The reason he couldn't text: he has a girl. The reason he stopped trying to talk to me: he knew I wasn't dumb. Moral of the story: don't lie! Facebook will tell all!

No comments:

Post a Comment