Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first love

So a trending topic on Twitter got me thinking about my first kiss. That was such a long time ago! LOL I def remember him though b/c we saw each other a while ago at a basketball game. He didn't remember me though :-(.
While I was thinking about my first kiss, the thoughts crept into my head of my first love. Yeah, I'm 19 and most people are thinking that I don't know what love is. But for me, I knew. He was my boyfriend of like 2 or 3 years and I had the HUGEST crush on him in 9th grade. We became friends and eventually started dating. It was one of the best times in my life. We argued so much but at the end of the day, I knew that without a doubt, I loved him. Circumstances happened and we broke up and we aren't as good friends as I would like. I miss the way we used to just talk about everything.
But the point is: never forget your first anything. In a lot of ways, I wish I could go back and change how things were but I understand I needed to grow. Embrace your mistakes and love em!
Ci

No comments:

Post a Comment