Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Knockout

I love this song & video. I'm not a huge Wayne fan but this video is cute and funny plus I love Nicki (sue me!)
The real purpose behind this post is to announce that like most females, I actually started settling for less than I deserve. After today, I'm not settling. I don't have a list (shoutout to Chilli) but I'm also not gonna be just another girl for you to cal when you want something nor am I gonna be the one who the gets the calls of disrespect in the middle of the night. So as of right now, he can get the knockout only if he trying to do something with his life & actually wants to make me a priority.
That is all,
Ci

No comments:

Post a Comment