Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Product Review

Ok so Sunday I had to get some new products cause I was running mad low. So I decided to get some Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner for my co-washes and some Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil. I still have my Organix Shea Butter Conditioner. So I get home, and decide to use my Suave for my co-wash and my Organix for a deep conditioner. Never before has my hair been so soft and easy to detangle. After that, I decided to use my Africa's Best oil and it was so soft and manageable. So now, I've decided to do a Bantu knot out using my spritz mix (Organix conditioner, purified water and some Doo Gro oil), my ORS Lock and Twist gel and my Africa's best. I love these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment