Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aayyee

Okay so I decided to wash my hair 2nite and it feels good. Ima write down all the steps to my twists so I can remember what 2 do if they come out really nice Today was a hectic day so I'm hoping my ends, which are fragile, will be nice and prada. LOL
Wash w/ Palmer's Olive Oil Shampoo in hot water
Deep condition with Roots of Nature deep conditioner for 30 minutes
Rinse out deep conditioner and condition with Organix Shea Butter conditioner in tepid water
Final rinse in cold water
Section in four sections after misting with Oyin Handmade Juice and Berries leave in
In each section, separate into smaller sections and rub whipped pudding into it
Twist
Seal with Organics Loc and Twist
Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment