Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lesi Needs to Vent

Ok so today hasn't been my day and I'm going to have a mini rant about today simply because I'm tired of bottling my emotions to be a good friend to people when there are times I just want to blow up.
So today, I started my third period of the month. I'm too skinny to be losing so much blood. Like why is this ish happening?! Damn birth control is too fucking weak.
-Lost my damn card. I have to get up early in the morning to get a card simply because I needa eat. Seriously, if someone stole my card, I'ma snap.
-My exes decide it's torment Alesia week and continually call and text me. I'm done. The next one to do it is getting cussed out.
-Two dudes I'm really feeling are acting like jackasses for no reason. Seriously, I wanna blow them up.
-My hair is acting a mess. I'm debating whether or not I want my hair...might just cut it off.
-People keep forwarding me shit. Half of this shit ain't ever gonna happen and quite frankly, I really wouldn't care if it did.
I'm just in a pissy mood and apparently I'm supposed to be there for other people. I just need Alesia time, ya know? Ugh.
Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment