Welcome!

Welcome to the world as I see it. This blog is all about life as I view it, poetry & random ish.

Monday, September 21, 2009

First week

So this is officially my first week of transitioning! Yay me! My mom and sis are being super supportive so :D. My ends are super dry so I'm going to moisture them. I have to remember to write down my routine so I can see what works and what doesn't. I'm really thinking that by my nineteenth birthday, I'm either going to do a BC or just a mini BC. Idk! Newayz, I'm realizing stress and my hair = a bad combo! So for this week, I think Ima try to be more healthy and drink some water, work out and do the whole "eat all these lovely meals" thing. So before I jet off to actually do my hair, I need to write down this moisturizing thing!
Nightly regiumen
1. Comb hair
2. Moisturize ends
3. Wrap hair
Tonite tho, I think Ima do some two strand twists and see the outcome.
Love and peace (pics 2mrw!)
Alesia

No comments:

Post a Comment